Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum of Just Another Ghost Adventures Fansite

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inOur Main GAC Site
Latest topics
» Face To Face
Did you know.... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 11:53 pm by Favorite Stranger

» The Walking Dead
Did you know.... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 5:19 pm by Zombie Chick

» You are now entering The Boredom Zone
Did you know.... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:48 am by ThePineappleHunter

» 5x4 Winchester Mystery House
Did you know.... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:29 am by ThePineappleHunter

» My house, or me?
Did you know.... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 8:53 am by Zombie Chick

» It's hard to explain I guess.
Did you know.... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 5:35 pm by Zombie Chick

» 5x3 Old Town San Diego
Did you know.... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:16 am by Favorite Stranger

» 5x2 Mizpah Hotel
Did you know.... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 8:52 pm by Favorite Stranger

» Car dealership
Did you know.... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 4:55 am by ThePineappleHunter

Question of the week

Share | 

Did you know....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Do you count Billy as a member of GAC?
Yes
Did you know.... I_vote_lcap100%Did you know.... I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
No
Did you know.... I_vote_lcap0%Did you know.... I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
Zombie Chick
Zombie Chick
Admin
Admin

Did you know.... Empty
PostSubject: Did you know....   Did you know.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 9:37 am

Zombie Waving Hello there, and welcome to the official forum of "Just Another Ghost Adventure Fansite" or JAGAF for short. I hope you enjoyed JAGAF and I hope you enjoy the forums here. But, before you get started here are a few things to help you in your 'lockdown' and, make things easier on everyone involved. But before I get to that, may I just remind you - The site, while intended for anyone interested in Ghost Adventures, is mainly intended for mature people. So if activity such as cursing offends you, then you probably shouldn't be here.

Forum rules:
1. Cursing is allowed, but don't fill your post with it. I don't want the f-bomb to be every other word in your post.
2. When posting, be sure to post in the appropriate forum. Ex. Don't post evps in the fanworks section.
3. Please don't make any posts regarding the 'hotness' 'sexiness' or any other 'ness' regarding the GAC. Example:
Spoiler:
4. Your grammar doesn't have to be perfect, neither does your spelling, but please in the name of all that is holy, please do not use 1337 5p34k, sTiCkY kEyS, or ALL CAPS.
5. Do not attack other members verbally, cyber bullying/witch hunts/threats are not tolerated. While most behavior on the forum has a three-strike policy, this rule does not. If you do any of the things listed here, then you will be auto-banned.
6. Do not make more than one account. You should be able to change your username, e-mail and other various details without a reason to make a second account. If for some reason you can't change the details and need them changed, you can ask me to do it. If I can't for some insane reason, I'll delete your old account and let you make a new one.
7. Do not post details about other people, that you wouldn't want them to divulge about you. This includes other forum members, GAC, anybody else in the whole freaking world.
8. Do not post your personal details (phone number/address/etc.).
9. There isn't a character limit, or if there is it's very large. So, shortening words is not needed (and in some cases is annoying) Ex. Luv, u, r, ur, ud. Etc etc.

Signatures and Avatars
*Try not to make your signatures wider than 600px, and taller than 200px. If you make it bigger and it is starts making pages stretch, I'll take it down.
*Avatars cannot be bigger than 200px x 200px

Lockdowns
*Lockdowns are given to you for posting/messaging/etc. [Read SPAM below!]
*They can be used to enter contests, to pay other members for artwork or whatnot, other forum awesomness [custom rank, etc]
*If you get people to sign up for the forums you get points! [After they've been ACTIVE for a few days]
[Note: If you refer someone, both of you need to PM me and let me know.]

Spam
*If you repeatedly message another member [to get lockdowns] you will have all points removed.
*If you spam the forums [to get lockdowns] you will have all points removed

What happens if you do things to piss off the admin?
*Strike 1. Warning
*Strike 2. Made to where you can't post, but can read the forums, for a few days
*Strike 3. Banned for a few days
*Strike 4. Banned forever and ever until the end of time

Miscellaneous
*If something offends you please feel free to message me, or report the post. [This is all anonymous!]
*If you refresh the page - it'll take you back to the JAGAF website.
*If you're posting in the fanworks section, please put in brackets in the title the type of media. Ex. [Photo]
*If what you've posted isn't safe for work, put in the title [NSFW]
*If you put a photo and you do not want it added to the mainsite, please say so in your original post.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So I hope you guys enjoy the forum, and I hope you'll invite your friends. As with the main site, more members = more fun. So tell everybody!

Back to top Go down
https://jagaf.forumotion.com

Did you know....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: My name is Zak Bagans :: Rules, news and announcements-