Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum of Just Another Ghost Adventures Fansite

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inOur Main GAC Site
Latest topics
» Face To Face
It's hard to explain I guess. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 11:53 pm by Favorite Stranger

» The Walking Dead
It's hard to explain I guess. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 5:19 pm by Zombie Chick

» You are now entering The Boredom Zone
It's hard to explain I guess. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:48 am by ThePineappleHunter

» 5x4 Winchester Mystery House
It's hard to explain I guess. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:29 am by ThePineappleHunter

» My house, or me?
It's hard to explain I guess. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 8:53 am by Zombie Chick

» It's hard to explain I guess.
It's hard to explain I guess. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 5:35 pm by Zombie Chick

» 5x3 Old Town San Diego
It's hard to explain I guess. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:16 am by Favorite Stranger

» 5x2 Mizpah Hotel
It's hard to explain I guess. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 8:52 pm by Favorite Stranger

» Car dealership
It's hard to explain I guess. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 4:55 am by ThePineappleHunter

Question of the week

Share | 

It's hard to explain I guess.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zombie Chick
Zombie Chick
Admin
Admin

It's hard to explain I guess. Empty
PostSubject: It's hard to explain I guess.   It's hard to explain I guess. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 12:05 pm

Without divulging information that could piss someone off, I'll try to explain, but change the circumstances of this story.

Say you believe in ghosts, and someone else doesn't. (I mean, of course you believe in ghosts, you're here aren't you?)

But instead of respecting the fact that some people believe in ghosts, and some don't, there are these people- and they talk crap about you if you do believe in ghosts.

And they tweet stuff like [this is merely an example] "If you're smart, you don't believe in ghosts. If you're stupid, you do."

But, this person is your friend, so you can't say "Hey stop saying that, it's kinda offending me." because then you feel like a jerk for not respecting their rights not to believe in ghosts.

Believe me, I know how confusing this sounds. It's just that it stings me every time I read such a thing, and I can't just say "Hey stop saying this." It's the persons right to say whatever the fuck they want.

But it's fucking hurting my feelings, just ever so slightly.
Back to top Go down
https://jagaf.forumotion.com
Favorite Stranger
Favorite Stranger
Lockdown Master
Lockdown Master

PostSubject: Re: It's hard to explain I guess.   It's hard to explain I guess. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:01 pm

If this person is a "true" friend, they wouldn't say stuff like that. Sometimes, for the sake of your friendship you just keep your mouth shut. How hard it that? I have friends that like lame stuff, I mean, I have a guy friend who puts up a Christmas tree that is dedicated all to Disney characters. I think it's the dumbest thing ever, but because he is my friend, I tell him it looks cool.
Back to top Go down
Zombie Chick
Zombie Chick
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's hard to explain I guess.   It's hard to explain I guess. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:03 pm

Well, I'm not sure what to do in this situation. I could stop following them so I wouldn't see such tweets, but I think they'd definitely notice...
Back to top Go down
Favorite Stranger
Favorite Stranger
Lockdown Master
Lockdown Master

PostSubject: Re: It's hard to explain I guess.   It's hard to explain I guess. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:16 pm

Ok, that's true, but it's obvious they do not care about your feelings, so why should you care about theirs?
Back to top Go down
ThePineappleHunter
ThePineappleHunter
Lockdown Master
Lockdown Master

PostSubject: Re: It's hard to explain I guess.   It's hard to explain I guess. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 11:16 pm

you could maybe say something like "Hey, i'm your friend AND i believe in ghosts"
Back to top Go down
Zombie Chick
Zombie Chick
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's hard to explain I guess.   It's hard to explain I guess. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 5:35 pm

The person knows I believe in ghosts, sometimes I feel like they don't care who they hurt.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's hard to explain I guess.   It's hard to explain I guess. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's hard to explain I guess.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Out of the lockdown. :: You wouldn't like me when I'm angry!-