Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum of Just Another Ghost Adventures Fansite

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inOur Main GAC Site
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Face To Face
    5x4 Winchester Mystery House I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 11:53 pm by Favorite Stranger

» The Walking Dead
    5x4 Winchester Mystery House I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 5:19 pm by Zombie Chick

» You are now entering The Boredom Zone
    5x4 Winchester Mystery House I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:48 am by ThePineappleHunter

» 5x4 Winchester Mystery House
    5x4 Winchester Mystery House I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:29 am by ThePineappleHunter

» My house, or me?
    5x4 Winchester Mystery House I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 8:53 am by Zombie Chick

» It's hard to explain I guess.
    5x4 Winchester Mystery House I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 5:35 pm by Zombie Chick

» 5x3 Old Town San Diego
    5x4 Winchester Mystery House I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:16 am by Favorite Stranger

» 5x2 Mizpah Hotel
    5x4 Winchester Mystery House I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 8:52 pm by Favorite Stranger

» Car dealership
    5x4 Winchester Mystery House I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 4:55 am by ThePineappleHunter

Question of the week

Share | 

5x4 Winchester Mystery House

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Rate this episode:
    1 coffin
    5x4 Winchester Mystery House I_vote_lcap0%5x4 Winchester Mystery House I_vote_rcap
     0% [ 0 ]
    2 coffins
    5x4 Winchester Mystery House I_vote_lcap0%5x4 Winchester Mystery House I_vote_rcap
     0% [ 0 ]
    3 coffins
     0% [ 0 ]
    4 coffins
     0% [ 0 ]
    5 coffins
    5x4 Winchester Mystery House I_vote_lcap100%5x4 Winchester Mystery House I_vote_rcap
     100% [ 1 ]
    Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
    Zombie Chick
    Zombie Chick
    Admin
    Admin

5x4 Winchester Mystery House Empty
    PostSubject: 5x4 Winchester Mystery House   5x4 Winchester Mystery House I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 8:06 pm

The Winchester Mystery House is a well-known mansion in California. It once was the personal residence of Sarah Winchester, the widow of gun magnate William Wirt Winchester. It was continuously under construction for 38 years and is reported to be haunted. It now serves as a tourist attraction. Under Winchester's day-to-day guidance, its "from-the-ground-up" construction proceeded around the clock, without interruption, from 1884 until her death on September 5, 1922, at which time work immediately ceased. The cost for such constant building has been estimated at about US $5.5 million (if paid in 1922; this would be equivalent to over $71 million in 2010).
    The Queen Anne Style Victorian mansion is renowned for its size and utter lack of any master building plan. According to popular belief, Winchester thought the house was haunted by the ghosts of the people who fell victim to Winchester rifles, and that only continuous construction would appease them. It is located at 525 South Winchester Blvd. in San Jose, California.

Website
    Back to top Go down
    https://jagaf.forumotion.com
    ThePineappleHunter
    ThePineappleHunter
    Lockdown Master
    Lockdown Master

5x4 Winchester Mystery House Empty
    PostSubject: Re: 5x4 Winchester Mystery House   5x4 Winchester Mystery House I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:29 am

WOAH. i almost have no words for this episode (but i'll try), i can only describe it as historic and emotional.

the experiment was very interesting (in a good way), and was quite successful. there was just so much going on, and so much evidence to see. this experiment (in my opinion) actually showed what it's like for them to be followed by these spirits/demons, and how they never really can escape these things that happen to them.

this is also the very first time they have ever stopped a Lockdown. the end of this episode actually made my heart hurt for Zak Crying or Very sad i actually felt sad after the episode was over.

P.S. i hope this post made sense. i've been very busy with school/work/homework, so it's kinda hard for me to think straight drunken even though i'm very tired i wouldn't miss talking about GA with y'all Smile
    Back to top Go down

5x4 Winchester Mystery House

View previous topic View next topic Back to top