Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum of Just Another Ghost Adventures Fansite

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inOur Main GAC Site
Latest topics
» Face To Face
5x3 Old Town San Diego I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 11:53 pm by Favorite Stranger

» The Walking Dead
5x3 Old Town San Diego I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 5:19 pm by Zombie Chick

» You are now entering The Boredom Zone
5x3 Old Town San Diego I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:48 am by ThePineappleHunter

» 5x4 Winchester Mystery House
5x3 Old Town San Diego I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:29 am by ThePineappleHunter

» My house, or me?
5x3 Old Town San Diego I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 8:53 am by Zombie Chick

» It's hard to explain I guess.
5x3 Old Town San Diego I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 5:35 pm by Zombie Chick

» 5x3 Old Town San Diego
5x3 Old Town San Diego I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:16 am by Favorite Stranger

» 5x2 Mizpah Hotel
5x3 Old Town San Diego I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 8:52 pm by Favorite Stranger

» Car dealership
5x3 Old Town San Diego I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 4:55 am by ThePineappleHunter

Question of the week

Share | 

5x3 Old Town San Diego

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zombie Chick
Zombie Chick
Admin
Admin

5x3 Old Town San Diego Empty
PostSubject: 5x3 Old Town San Diego   5x3 Old Town San Diego I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 4:30 am

Old Town San Diego State Historic Park, located in the Old Town neighborhood of San Diego, California, is a state protected historical park in San Diego. It commemorates the early days of the town of San Diego and includes many historic buildings from the period 1820 to 1870. The park was established in 1968.[2] In 2005 and 2006, California State Parks listed Old Town San Diego as the most visited state park in California.

Website
Back to top Go down
https://jagaf.forumotion.com
ThePineappleHunter
ThePineappleHunter
Lockdown Master
Lockdown Master

PostSubject: Re: 5x3 Old Town San Diego   5x3 Old Town San Diego I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 5:51 am

this is one of those eps where they didn't catch a whole bunch of evidence, but i still liked it Smile the thing that saved it for me was Zak and Nick's Shot Challenge. this ep will be forever known in my head as "the ep where Zak got a tiny bit drunk". i'm pretty sure Zak won the contest by the way Wink

one thing that must be noted is that they did the Shot Challenge 2 DAYS before the lockdown (they mentioned it in a full screen disclaimer in the ep), so they were NOT drunk during the lockdown. i do not want people to be bitchin about that Mad they are grown ass men and they can do whatever the hell they want to do.

but back to the evidence, the one thing i noticed was towards the end when Aaron caught the "unexplained male voice" it sounded like the voice said "Blood" but it said it kinda with two syllables like "Bu-lood" (if that makes any sense)

also, did anyone notice that the painting in the hotel looked a lot like the portrait from Magnolia Plantation? i thought that was a neat observation Cool
Back to top Go down
Favorite Stranger
Favorite Stranger
Lockdown Master
Lockdown Master

PostSubject: Re: 5x3 Old Town San Diego   5x3 Old Town San Diego I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:16 am

You guessed it, I really didn't care for this episode. I like to watch Ghost Adventures for the evidence and the creepy stuff, not for the laughs. Next time I see that it's on, I'm not gonna say "Ohh that's a good one!".
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5x3 Old Town San Diego   5x3 Old Town San Diego I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

5x3 Old Town San Diego

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Time for the lockdown. :: New Episode Discussions-