Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum of Just Another Ghost Adventures Fansite

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inOur Main GAC Site
Latest topics
» Face To Face
5x2 Mizpah Hotel I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 11:53 pm by Favorite Stranger

» The Walking Dead
5x2 Mizpah Hotel I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 5:19 pm by Zombie Chick

» You are now entering The Boredom Zone
5x2 Mizpah Hotel I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:48 am by ThePineappleHunter

» 5x4 Winchester Mystery House
5x2 Mizpah Hotel I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:29 am by ThePineappleHunter

» My house, or me?
5x2 Mizpah Hotel I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 8:53 am by Zombie Chick

» It's hard to explain I guess.
5x2 Mizpah Hotel I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 5:35 pm by Zombie Chick

» 5x3 Old Town San Diego
5x2 Mizpah Hotel I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:16 am by Favorite Stranger

» 5x2 Mizpah Hotel
5x2 Mizpah Hotel I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 8:52 pm by Favorite Stranger

» Car dealership
5x2 Mizpah Hotel I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 4:55 am by ThePineappleHunter

Question of the week

Share | 

5x2 Mizpah Hotel

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Rate this episode:
1 coffin
5x2 Mizpah Hotel I_vote_lcap0%5x2 Mizpah Hotel I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
2 coffins
 0% [ 0 ]
3 coffins
 0% [ 0 ]
4 coffins
5x2 Mizpah Hotel I_vote_lcap67%5x2 Mizpah Hotel I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
5 coffins
5x2 Mizpah Hotel I_vote_lcap33%5x2 Mizpah Hotel I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Zombie Chick
Zombie Chick
Admin
Admin

5x2 Mizpah Hotel Empty
PostSubject: 5x2 Mizpah Hotel   5x2 Mizpah Hotel I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 1:48 am

The Mizpah Hotel is a historic hotel in Tonopah, Nevada. The five-story Mizpah was the tallest building in Nevada until 1929. It was named after the Mizpah Mine and was the social hub of Tonopah. The hotel was pre-dated by the Mizpah Saloon, which opened in 1907, and was the first permanent structure in Tonopah. The hotel was financed by George Wingfield, George Nixon, Cal Brougher and Bob Govan and designed by George E. Holesworth of Reno, Nevada (other sources state that the architect was Morrill J. Curtis). Brougher in particular was involved with the Belmont, Tonopah, Midway and Tonopah Mining Company and the Tonopah Divide Mining Company. Brougher owned the Tonopah Banking Corporation, which had an office in the lobby of the 1905 building, and was a director of the Bank of Italy in San Francisco.

Mizpah Hotel website

Last edited by Zombie Chick on Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://jagaf.forumotion.com
Zombie Chick
Zombie Chick
Admin
Admin

5x2 Mizpah Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5x2 Mizpah Hotel   5x2 Mizpah Hotel I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 12:28 am

Tonight's episode was so good, they got so much good evidence! I think my favorite parts were Aaron's elevator issues, and how when he got out he said "Thank you for letting me out of the elevator?" It was cute. XD Also, how the boards that Zak put up got pushed over, and how he jumped around them to prove they wouldn't fall over easy, that made me giggle.
Back to top Go down
ThePineappleHunter
ThePineappleHunter
Lockdown Master
Lockdown Master

5x2 Mizpah Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5x2 Mizpah Hotel   5x2 Mizpah Hotel I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 1:27 am

alright, i'm gonna start off by saying that i loved this ep Surprised it felt like i was watching an ep from the first season, back when paranormal shows still freaked me out (i'm used to it now)

i thought that it was cool that we learned a little more about Nick in this ep

when Aaron was in the elavator and he heard the "unexplained moan" and the "unexplained voice" i thought i heard the voice say "maybe" in response to the question Aaron had asked

i also had 2 "OH SHIT Shocked " moments while watching this ep. the first was when i saw that shadow figure. that's honestly one of the best (maybe even the best) shadow figures i've ever seen. the second was when they showed the partial clip of the boards falling over on the "coming up" part before the break. i'm not kidding, i jumped up from my couch and exclaimed "OH SHIT" affraid when i saw that.

well, that's what i thought about the Mizpah Hotel ep. what did y'all think?

P.S. "Shaft" (somewhere Aaron Goodwin is giggleing) lol!
Back to top Go down
Zombie Chick
Zombie Chick
Admin
Admin

5x2 Mizpah Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5x2 Mizpah Hotel   5x2 Mizpah Hotel I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 2:35 am

There was one point where Zak said you could hear unexplained screams, I can't remember exactly what part... but to me it sounded like either hysterical crying, or maniacal laughter. Shocked
Back to top Go down
ThePineappleHunter
ThePineappleHunter
Lockdown Master
Lockdown Master

5x2 Mizpah Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5x2 Mizpah Hotel   5x2 Mizpah Hotel I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 3:01 am

Zombie Chick wrote:
There was one point where Zak said you could hear unexplained screams, I can't remember exactly what part... but to me it sounded like either hysterical crying, or maniacal laughter. Shocked

yeah, a few people on twitter said they thought it sounded like someone laughing too. i thought it sounded like a faint scream
Back to top Go down
Favorite Stranger
Favorite Stranger
Lockdown Master
Lockdown Master

5x2 Mizpah Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5x2 Mizpah Hotel   5x2 Mizpah Hotel I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 8:52 pm

I must agree that this has been the best episode by far in awhile, certainly much better than the one from San Diego. I start to grow tired of the only evidence they get are thumps and bumps in the night. I have also noticed that this season they are splitting up more on investigations.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

5x2 Mizpah Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5x2 Mizpah Hotel   5x2 Mizpah Hotel I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

5x2 Mizpah Hotel

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Time for the lockdown. :: New Episode Discussions-