Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum of Just Another Ghost Adventures Fansite

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inOur Main GAC Site
Latest topics
» Face To Face
You are now entering The Boredom Zone I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 11:53 pm by Favorite Stranger

» The Walking Dead
You are now entering The Boredom Zone I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 5:19 pm by Zombie Chick

» You are now entering The Boredom Zone
You are now entering The Boredom Zone I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:48 am by ThePineappleHunter

» 5x4 Winchester Mystery House
You are now entering The Boredom Zone I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:29 am by ThePineappleHunter

» My house, or me?
You are now entering The Boredom Zone I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 8:53 am by Zombie Chick

» It's hard to explain I guess.
You are now entering The Boredom Zone I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 5:35 pm by Zombie Chick

» 5x3 Old Town San Diego
You are now entering The Boredom Zone I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:16 am by Favorite Stranger

» 5x2 Mizpah Hotel
You are now entering The Boredom Zone I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 8:52 pm by Favorite Stranger

» Car dealership
You are now entering The Boredom Zone I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 4:55 am by ThePineappleHunter

Question of the week

Share | 

You are now entering The Boredom Zone

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ThePineappleHunter
ThePineappleHunter
Lockdown Master
Lockdown Master

You are now entering The Boredom Zone Empty
PostSubject: You are now entering The Boredom Zone   You are now entering The Boredom Zone I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 1:52 am

you know what sucks? waiting rooms.

i have Invisalign braces so every 6 weeks i have to go to the orthodontist. These frequent visits has greatly deepened my hate for waiting rooms. Practicaly, the only thing i have to do as i wait is to go onto my phone and write notes. i do this so i won't be stareing at the wall as if i were praying that the paint was wet just so i could watch it dry.

i'm gonna share some of these notes with you, cuz i think y'all would find them to be very amuseing.
i'm going to call this series of notes "The Waiting Room Chronicles: Journey Into The Boredom Zone"

"I'm bored. At the dentist. So bored. I've played every demo. Studied my calendar. Looked at all of my pics. And now i am making this pointless note. My appointment was @ 10:30, and now it's 10:51. There is no end in sight. HELP ME!!!!!!! Mad Sad "

"Why do phones have notes? What's the point? I'm only here cause i'm bored."

"The notes on a phone should be called The Bored Zone tongue "

"Why, oh why do i make notes on my phone when i'm at the dentist? You know why? CUZ I'M BORED! There's nothing to do except for reading outdated magazines, and i'm NOT going to do that. So here i am, stuck in The Boredom Zone yet again tongue "

"I did just write a very interesting note, but my thumb accidentally hit the wrong button and now it's gone forever tongue True Story"

"I just tried to find something to do on my phone, but aside from a 30sec demo of Pac Man and playing with my calculator, this note is all i have to do in this waiting room..."

"Waiting in this waiting room must be considered some form of psychological torture somewhere. FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY, PLEASE CALL MY NAME! ....sorry, i lost it for a second"

"When someone enters the waiting room and there are few seats left, don't we all think 'Don't sit next to me, don't sit next to me, don't sit next to me. Shocked AWW, damn it'"

"I'm at the point of eavesdropping on conversations for entertainment...........que people being silent"

at this point i realized that my phone could only save 9 notes...
Back to top Go down
Favorite Stranger
Favorite Stranger
Lockdown Master
Lockdown Master

PostSubject: Re: You are now entering The Boredom Zone   You are now entering The Boredom Zone I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:08 am

That is a great piece of writing there. Another thing that I do in the waiting room is look at the pictures hanging on the wall. Anything from meadows to kittens in a bucket. Also, it all depends on how hot the girl is that comes into the waiting room! Razz
Back to top Go down
ThePineappleHunter
ThePineappleHunter
Lockdown Master
Lockdown Master

PostSubject: Re: You are now entering The Boredom Zone   You are now entering The Boredom Zone I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:14 am

thank you Smile

LOL yeah, there is an exception. if a hot guy walks in then it's the opposite "Please sit next to me, please sit next to me, please sit next to me. Shocked AWW, damn it"
Back to top Go down
Favorite Stranger
Favorite Stranger
Lockdown Master
Lockdown Master

PostSubject: Re: You are now entering The Boredom Zone   You are now entering The Boredom Zone I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:28 am

Come on! You got long blonde hair! The guys are fighting over that chair next to you! Wink
Back to top Go down
Zombie Chick
Zombie Chick
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You are now entering The Boredom Zone   You are now entering The Boredom Zone I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 5:43 am

I like this, it made me giggle. Albeit I probably would have laughed more, but I just woke up so I've barely spoken even. XD

I haven't been in a waiting room in a long time, so some of this just made me remember ever having to go in one. But I suppose the last time I was in one, I didn't even have a phone. I had Cheeto in there though, so I tried to talk to him...but he's shy so he doesn't speak in public places. I tried to read the magazines, but they were all about how you should decorate your house and at the time I don't think I liked making houses in sims 3 so it was of no use to me. (Cheeto on the other hand always loved making houses, so he'll watch tv shows about it and be entertained. Lol)

Sometimes it gets to the point where you see the section where the little kids play and you think "Those lucky bastards, I wish I had something to do." xD
Back to top Go down
https://jagaf.forumotion.com
Favorite Stranger
Favorite Stranger
Lockdown Master
Lockdown Master

PostSubject: Re: You are now entering The Boredom Zone   You are now entering The Boredom Zone I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 8:32 pm

Yeah, I forgot about the play area for the kids, but then you can think to yourself, "Yes, play small children. Get all the other kids germs. Ha ha haaaa!"
Back to top Go down
ThePineappleHunter
ThePineappleHunter
Lockdown Master
Lockdown Master

PostSubject: Re: You are now entering The Boredom Zone   You are now entering The Boredom Zone I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 11:08 pm

Zombie Chick wrote:
I like this, it made me giggle. Albeit I probably would have laughed more, but I just woke up so I've barely spoken even. XD

I haven't been in a waiting room in a long time, so some of this just made me remember ever having to go in one. But I suppose the last time I was in one, I didn't even have a phone. I had Cheeto in there though, so I tried to talk to him...but he's shy so he doesn't speak in public places. I tried to read the magazines, but they were all about how you should decorate your house and at the time I don't think I liked making houses in sims 3 so it was of no use to me. (Cheeto on the other hand always loved making houses, so he'll watch tv shows about it and be entertained. Lol)

Sometimes it gets to the point where you see the section where the little kids play and you think "Those lucky bastards, I wish I had something to do." xD

it sucks for me cuz i drive myself to the orthodontist, so i have to wait alone. they always have the worst selection of magazines in waiting rooms too. i wish they would have an issue of Wizard Magazine just once study

Back to top Go down
ThePineappleHunter
ThePineappleHunter
Lockdown Master
Lockdown Master

PostSubject: Re: You are now entering The Boredom Zone   You are now entering The Boredom Zone I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 11:10 pm

Favorite Stranger wrote:
Yeah, I forgot about the play area for the kids, but then you can think to yourself, "Yes, play small children. Get all the other kids germs. Ha ha haaaa!"

LMAO lol!
Back to top Go down
Zombie Chick
Zombie Chick
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You are now entering The Boredom Zone   You are now entering The Boredom Zone I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 5:37 pm

Even if it is kinda nice to have someone in the waiting room with you, trust me you wouldn't want it to be Cheeto. You can't take that boy anywhere without him getting into stuff, he's like a child. Lol I remember one time in particular we went to the doctors office and I was in one of the rooms waiting for the doctor to come back and Cheeto was playing with the rubber glove dispenser. It's just random stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
https://jagaf.forumotion.com
ThePineappleHunter
ThePineappleHunter
Lockdown Master
Lockdown Master

PostSubject: Re: You are now entering The Boredom Zone   You are now entering The Boredom Zone I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:48 am

LOL that made me laugh Laughing
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You are now entering The Boredom Zone   You are now entering The Boredom Zone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You are now entering The Boredom Zone

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Out of the lockdown. :: You wouldn't like me when I'm angry!-