Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum of Just Another Ghost Adventures Fansite

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inOur Main GAC Site
Latest topics
» Face To Face
Car dealership I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 11:53 pm by Favorite Stranger

» The Walking Dead
Car dealership I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 5:19 pm by Zombie Chick

» You are now entering The Boredom Zone
Car dealership I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:48 am by ThePineappleHunter

» 5x4 Winchester Mystery House
Car dealership I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:29 am by ThePineappleHunter

» My house, or me?
Car dealership I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 8:53 am by Zombie Chick

» It's hard to explain I guess.
Car dealership I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 5:35 pm by Zombie Chick

» 5x3 Old Town San Diego
Car dealership I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:16 am by Favorite Stranger

» 5x2 Mizpah Hotel
Car dealership I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 8:52 pm by Favorite Stranger

» Car dealership
Car dealership I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 4:55 am by ThePineappleHunter

Question of the week

Share | 

Car dealership

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zombie Chick
Zombie Chick
Admin
Admin

Car dealership Empty
PostSubject: Car dealership   Car dealership I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 2:28 am

My grandma was a security guard for this place, and we lived right on the lot, behind a locked fence. Razz

Anyway our 'front yard' was like a graveyard for old cars that they took parts off of, crushed, etc etc. The cars brought here were usually involved in a wreck of some sort, and if you got near them you'd quite often see blood on the seats, stuff like that.

This place had a lot of activity. Cars that had sat out there for years, and had all manner of parts removed from them, would randomly have their headlights or interior lights come on. Our house wasn't even safe from a lot of the things that went on there, we'd take pictures and there'd be random 6's on the walls.

If you were outside at night you'd hear people walking behind you, or running behind you if you chose to run. One night I saw something in one of the cars and I very carefully took it out...

I got inside and put it on the table and all of a sudden stuff was falling off of our cabinets and everything else. I put it back though. O_O wasn't gonna deal with this sort of stuff every night. This was also the place where I lived the very first time I started having sleep paralysis. You'd come around the corner and see this man standing in the hallway looking out the back door. Double take and he was gone.

We lived there for a long time, so I got used to some of that stuff I guess. It was fucking creepy though. Never wanna move back.
Back to top Go down
https://jagaf.forumotion.com
Favorite Stranger
Favorite Stranger
Lockdown Master
Lockdown Master

Car dealership Empty
PostSubject: Re: Car dealership   Car dealership I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 3:07 pm

I wish, I wish I knew more about ghost hunting and Ghost Adventures when I worked at the hospital. I would have been doing EVPs all night!
Back to top Go down
ThePineappleHunter
ThePineappleHunter
Lockdown Master
Lockdown Master

Car dealership Empty
PostSubject: Re: Car dealership   Car dealership I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 4:55 am

wow, that's wierd. i still haven't had a paranormal experience yet, i hope i get to have one one day though
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Car dealership Empty
PostSubject: Re: Car dealership   Car dealership I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Car dealership

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Lock yourself down. :: Paranormal Tales-