Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum of Just Another Ghost Adventures Fansite

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inOur Main GAC Site
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Face To Face
    My house, or me? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 11:53 pm by Favorite Stranger

» The Walking Dead
    My house, or me? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 5:19 pm by Zombie Chick

» You are now entering The Boredom Zone
    My house, or me? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:48 am by ThePineappleHunter

» 5x4 Winchester Mystery House
    My house, or me? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:29 am by ThePineappleHunter

» My house, or me?
    My house, or me? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 8:53 am by Zombie Chick

» It's hard to explain I guess.
    My house, or me? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 5:35 pm by Zombie Chick

» 5x3 Old Town San Diego
    My house, or me? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:16 am by Favorite Stranger

» 5x2 Mizpah Hotel
    My house, or me? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 8:52 pm by Favorite Stranger

» Car dealership
    My house, or me? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 4:55 am by ThePineappleHunter

Question of the week

Share | 

My house, or me?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Zombie Chick
    Zombie Chick
    Admin
    Admin

My house, or me? Empty
    PostSubject: My house, or me?   My house, or me? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 5:49 pm

You know I wasn't sure where to post this, it's rant worthy AND it seems...well perhaps sorta paranormal related I guess?

When I first moved to this house, the first night I was here...I walked into my guest room to see a woman standing beside the bed. Imagine my surprise at seeing a random spanish woman with her son at her side. Well, I went insane I started bitching her out and she just stared at me. I was cussing and yelling and finally I turned around to walk off, figuring I could get Cheeto to do something. But all in all, something felt out of place about her, and when I turned around they were gone.

That was the first thing that happened in this house. Other things include stuff being thrown at house guests (a jar of hot sauce, no less) and things of that nature. So Cheeto is a somewhat skeptic, and he's never seen anything, though he likes watching ghost related stuff....but he's more into aliens. :\ So it's hard to talk to him about the things that happen.

If you know me, you know that I have sleep paralysis sometimes, which I hate. They are always proceeded by a dream about a demonic presence. Anyway, for the past week, I've had this overwhelming feeling that I have a snake in my house. Idk what it is, I just have this crazy feeling and it won't go away. I've had my moms BF check every nook and cranny in this house, but he found nothing.

So, last night I have this dream that Cheeto and I are watching this movie. At least, I think it must have been a movie. There were two people, and one had this branding iron with three 6's on it, and he was trying to brand this other guy with it. The second guy grabs the branding iron, and starts branding himself while shivering and yelling "crosses crosses crosses" and he brands himself repeatedly making a cross out of the 6's. So after this 'movie' I go to the kitchen and Cheeto is in there, wearing a red, long sleeved shirt. I just go "Oh hey fatass." (I always call him that because he's like, the skinniest person I ever met so it's a joke sorta with us.) and I leave the kitchen which is like right next to my room and he's sitting in a chair in my room, wearing a yellow shirt. And I just say "Cheeto...you're in the kitchen" So he follows me in there and there's the other Cheeto (look up Doppelganger cuz that's what I think it would be.) is standing there over the sink with his head under the faucet (like if you were washing your hair) and I grabbed this huge iron pot and just start beating the fuck out of him, screaming. But, when I start screaming I realize that my mouth won't open.

So I wake up, and bam, sleep paralysis. So yeah, I woke up Cheeto and was like "What time is it?" and he said 2:49. But, I turned over and thought "That was a creepy dream." And I looked at the clock after thinking that and it didn't look like a two it looked like a 3 so I say "Wait, what time is it?" and he said 3:06. I know I didn't lay there for 17 minutes. I'm crazy but I'm not that crazy.

I try to go back to sleep but I have issues and finally I fall asleep. Today I'm sitting here and I keep hearing these noises. It kinda sounds like when a cat scratches themself, but all of my cats are outside.

When I leave the room I feel like someone is watching me.

Which is pretty bad, I remember a few weeks ago I went to the restroom and looked in the mirror and I saw a black figure standing in the shower behind me. Sad I feel crazy, but I know leaving this house won't help - things like this follow you.
    Back to top Go down
    https://jagaf.forumotion.com
    Favorite Stranger
    Favorite Stranger
    Lockdown Master
    Lockdown Master

My house, or me? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: My house, or me?   My house, or me? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 6:16 pm

I have had crazy dreams like that too, but I've never had so much activity happen to me when I'm awake. I guess the question is, what do you think you should do? I'm kinda new to this paranormal world. Just really gotten into it like 3 years ago. Pineapple would know more than me. So do you think whatever it is, is following you from house to house?
    Back to top Go down
    Zombie Chick
    Zombie Chick
    Admin
    Admin

My house, or me? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: My house, or me?   My house, or me? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 8:53 am

That's the thing, it doesn't matter which house I'm in, weird stuff like this happens to me. I don't know if I'm being followed, or if there are just new things at each house. D: I've moved a LOT. Sad I'm tired of moving.
    Back to top Go down
    https://jagaf.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

My house, or me? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: My house, or me?   My house, or me? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My house, or me?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top