Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum of Just Another Ghost Adventures Fansite

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inOur Main GAC Site
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Face To Face
[Photo] The Two Sides of Zak Bagans I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 11:53 pm by Favorite Stranger

» The Walking Dead
[Photo] The Two Sides of Zak Bagans I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 5:19 pm by Zombie Chick

» You are now entering The Boredom Zone
[Photo] The Two Sides of Zak Bagans I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:48 am by ThePineappleHunter

» 5x4 Winchester Mystery House
[Photo] The Two Sides of Zak Bagans I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:29 am by ThePineappleHunter

» My house, or me?
[Photo] The Two Sides of Zak Bagans I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 8:53 am by Zombie Chick

» It's hard to explain I guess.
[Photo] The Two Sides of Zak Bagans I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 5:35 pm by Zombie Chick

» 5x3 Old Town San Diego
[Photo] The Two Sides of Zak Bagans I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:16 am by Favorite Stranger

» 5x2 Mizpah Hotel
[Photo] The Two Sides of Zak Bagans I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 8:52 pm by Favorite Stranger

» Car dealership
[Photo] The Two Sides of Zak Bagans I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 4:55 am by ThePineappleHunter

Question of the week

Share | 

[Photo] The Two Sides of Zak Bagans

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ThePineappleHunter
ThePineappleHunter
Lockdown Master
Lockdown Master

[Photo] The Two Sides of Zak Bagans Empty
PostSubject: [Photo] The Two Sides of Zak Bagans   [Photo] The Two Sides of Zak Bagans I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 3:47 am

[Photo] The Two Sides of Zak Bagans Ghost_ss_moundsville-penitentiary_004_596x334-1

i literally just named this pic as i made this thread. feel free to tell me your thoughts Smile
Back to top Go down
Zombie Chick
Zombie Chick
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Photo] The Two Sides of Zak Bagans   [Photo] The Two Sides of Zak Bagans I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 9:54 pm

I love it, and it reminds me of why he got his back tattoo. Grin
Back to top Go down
https://jagaf.forumotion.com
ThePineappleHunter
ThePineappleHunter
Lockdown Master
Lockdown Master

PostSubject: Re: [Photo] The Two Sides of Zak Bagans   [Photo] The Two Sides of Zak Bagans I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 1:57 am

thanks, that's what i was thinking when i was making it Smile

i hope one day he can see it. i have a feeling that he would like it
Back to top Go down
Zombie Chick
Zombie Chick
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Photo] The Two Sides of Zak Bagans   [Photo] The Two Sides of Zak Bagans I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 1:59 am

Oh yeah, he would definitely love it!
Back to top Go down
Zombie Chick
Zombie Chick
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Photo] The Two Sides of Zak Bagans   [Photo] The Two Sides of Zak Bagans I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 3:45 am

Okay to put this in the fanwork section of the mainsite?
Back to top Go down
ThePineappleHunter
ThePineappleHunter
Lockdown Master
Lockdown Master

PostSubject: Re: [Photo] The Two Sides of Zak Bagans   [Photo] The Two Sides of Zak Bagans I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 3:58 am

you can put all of the pics i post there Smile it's an honor (it's so late that i really can't remember how to spell "honor")
Back to top Go down
Zombie Chick
Zombie Chick
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Photo] The Two Sides of Zak Bagans   [Photo] The Two Sides of Zak Bagans I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 4:01 am

You spelled it right. xD
Back to top Go down
Favorite Stranger
Favorite Stranger
Lockdown Master
Lockdown Master

PostSubject: Re: [Photo] The Two Sides of Zak Bagans   [Photo] The Two Sides of Zak Bagans I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 2:57 am

That is really good! I didn't know you had that kind of talent!
Back to top Go down
ThePineappleHunter
ThePineappleHunter
Lockdown Master
Lockdown Master

PostSubject: Re: [Photo] The Two Sides of Zak Bagans   [Photo] The Two Sides of Zak Bagans I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 3:00 am

aww thanks, i do what i can with Photobucket Smile
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Photo] The Two Sides of Zak Bagans   [Photo] The Two Sides of Zak Bagans I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Photo] The Two Sides of Zak Bagans

View previous topic View next topic Back to top