Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum of Just Another Ghost Adventures Fansite

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inOur Main GAC Site
Latest topics
» Face To Face
Pilot Butte Cemetery I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 11:53 pm by Favorite Stranger

» The Walking Dead
Pilot Butte Cemetery I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 5:19 pm by Zombie Chick

» You are now entering The Boredom Zone
Pilot Butte Cemetery I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:48 am by ThePineappleHunter

» 5x4 Winchester Mystery House
Pilot Butte Cemetery I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:29 am by ThePineappleHunter

» My house, or me?
Pilot Butte Cemetery I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 8:53 am by Zombie Chick

» It's hard to explain I guess.
Pilot Butte Cemetery I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 5:35 pm by Zombie Chick

» 5x3 Old Town San Diego
Pilot Butte Cemetery I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:16 am by Favorite Stranger

» 5x2 Mizpah Hotel
Pilot Butte Cemetery I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 8:52 pm by Favorite Stranger

» Car dealership
Pilot Butte Cemetery I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 4:55 am by ThePineappleHunter

Question of the week

Share | 

Pilot Butte Cemetery

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Favorite Stranger
Favorite Stranger
Lockdown Master
Lockdown Master

Pilot Butte Cemetery Empty
PostSubject: Pilot Butte Cemetery   Pilot Butte Cemetery I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 5:16 pm

There is a place in my town that is well know for it's orb activity. The first time I went I thought I found something, but I'm not sure. I should try and post it. It's a cool place but the only problem is that it's in the middle of town so to do a good investigation is kinda hard to do.
Back to top Go down
Zombie Chick
Zombie Chick
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pilot Butte Cemetery   Pilot Butte Cemetery I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 2:44 am

Oh yeah, places in the middle of town aren't the greatest places to investigate, but sometimes they're the best to get evidence. Does that make sense? Lol all those cars passing, etc. If you put up any stuff you got from there, I'll definitely look at it!
Back to top Go down
https://jagaf.forumotion.com
ThePineappleHunter
ThePineappleHunter
Lockdown Master
Lockdown Master

PostSubject: Re: Pilot Butte Cemetery   Pilot Butte Cemetery I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 2:54 am

is that the cemetery you were takeing pictures at a while ago? just wonderin
Back to top Go down
Favorite Stranger
Favorite Stranger
Lockdown Master
Lockdown Master

PostSubject: Re: Pilot Butte Cemetery   Pilot Butte Cemetery I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 9:52 pm

Yes it was. There is also a bakery here that is supposed to be haunted, but I don't know if they would let me investigate. Besides, I don't have any equipment.
Back to top Go down
ThePineappleHunter
ThePineappleHunter
Lockdown Master
Lockdown Master

PostSubject: Re: Pilot Butte Cemetery   Pilot Butte Cemetery I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 3:23 am

as long as you have a video camera and a normal camera you should be able to get something Smile

do you have a digital voice recorder? that seems like the simplest way to get really good evidence
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pilot Butte Cemetery   Pilot Butte Cemetery I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pilot Butte Cemetery

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Lock yourself down. :: Haunted Places-