Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum of Just Another Ghost Adventures Fansite

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inOur Main GAC Site
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Face To Face
Least favorite Ghost Adventures Episode I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 11:53 pm by Favorite Stranger

» The Walking Dead
Least favorite Ghost Adventures Episode I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 5:19 pm by Zombie Chick

» You are now entering The Boredom Zone
Least favorite Ghost Adventures Episode I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:48 am by ThePineappleHunter

» 5x4 Winchester Mystery House
Least favorite Ghost Adventures Episode I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:29 am by ThePineappleHunter

» My house, or me?
Least favorite Ghost Adventures Episode I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 8:53 am by Zombie Chick

» It's hard to explain I guess.
Least favorite Ghost Adventures Episode I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 5:35 pm by Zombie Chick

» 5x3 Old Town San Diego
Least favorite Ghost Adventures Episode I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:16 am by Favorite Stranger

» 5x2 Mizpah Hotel
Least favorite Ghost Adventures Episode I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 8:52 pm by Favorite Stranger

» Car dealership
Least favorite Ghost Adventures Episode I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 4:55 am by ThePineappleHunter

Question of the week

Share | 

Least favorite Ghost Adventures Episode

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Favorite Stranger
Favorite Stranger
Lockdown Master
Lockdown Master

Least favorite Ghost Adventures Episode Empty
PostSubject: Least favorite Ghost Adventures Episode   Least favorite Ghost Adventures Episode I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 4:40 pm

Now I wish I knew the name of the name of the place but it was when they at some lighthouse, and during the episode they went fishing. I think they just got one evp the whole time they were there.
Back to top Go down
ThePineappleHunter
ThePineappleHunter
Lockdown Master
Lockdown Master

PostSubject: Re: Least favorite Ghost Adventures Episode   Least favorite Ghost Adventures Episode I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 11:53 pm

that was at Execution Rocks Smile

i actually like that ep Razz since they didn't get alot of evidence, it just proves that they are real. they can't get a whole bunch of evidence all of the time, it just doesn't work that way. i also like it when they do things like fishing and all that, cuz it seems like they're trying to incorperate the Aaron's Vlog side of the guys. it seems to lighten the mood a little bit cuz face it, they are talking about death all of the time.

well, that's just my opinion Wink

i really don't like picking a "least favorite episode" cuz i really do enjoy every episode they make, but if i had to choose i'd have to go with the Pico House ep. i think it's because i didn't like that they had so many people doing the lockdown. there's still parts of that ep i love to watch though, like near the end when they were compareing themselves to the Hollywood Ghost Hunters.
Back to top Go down
Favorite Stranger
Favorite Stranger
Lockdown Master
Lockdown Master

PostSubject: Re: Least favorite Ghost Adventures Episode   Least favorite Ghost Adventures Episode I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 2:24 pm

I totally understand what you mean, but I like to get scared when I watch the show, or at least see them get scared, and that just didn't happen on that episode.
Back to top Go down
ThePineappleHunter
ThePineappleHunter
Lockdown Master
Lockdown Master

PostSubject: Re: Least favorite Ghost Adventures Episode   Least favorite Ghost Adventures Episode I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 3:21 pm

i understand. alot of people don't like that ep because of the reasons you said.
Back to top Go down
Zombie Chick
Zombie Chick
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Least favorite Ghost Adventures Episode   Least favorite Ghost Adventures Episode I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 1:53 am

I'm very late to this convo but that's because I'm lazy and slow. Bahaha. The Execution Rocks episode I don't remember all that much. I mean, there are a lot of episodes and that one doesn't stick out. I remember the lighthouse, and the rocks part...hehe.

I'm guessing if I had to pick one it'd be the one where - ugh I don't remember the place. The woman and man had lived there and the woman kept hearing people say perverted things about her through the vent or something? I don't know why, but I just generally disliked that episode. Hard to explain.

And I agree with you about having too many people on the lockdown, I feel like if it's more than them, they're being imposed upon. It's a weird feeling. lol
Back to top Go down
https://jagaf.forumotion.com
ThePineappleHunter
ThePineappleHunter
Lockdown Master
Lockdown Master

PostSubject: Re: Least favorite Ghost Adventures Episode   Least favorite Ghost Adventures Episode I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 1:37 am

that's the La Palazza ep. i liked that ep, but i generally didn't like the guy who had lived there. i don't know why, i just don't

i heard that they are gonna go back to Execution Rocks this season. i can't wait for that ep Smile
Back to top Go down
Favorite Stranger
Favorite Stranger
Lockdown Master
Lockdown Master

PostSubject: Re: Least favorite Ghost Adventures Episode   Least favorite Ghost Adventures Episode I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 4:09 pm

The reason why you don't remember it is because nothing happened during it. Why the hell would they go back there?
Back to top Go down
ThePineappleHunter
ThePineappleHunter
Lockdown Master
Lockdown Master

PostSubject: Re: Least favorite Ghost Adventures Episode   Least favorite Ghost Adventures Episode I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:50 pm

Favorite Stranger wrote:
The reason why you don't remember it is because nothing happened during it. Why the hell would they go back there?

i think they're gonna try and give it a second chance. i believe that's the only location where they said they couldn't confirm from their evidence that it was haunted or not

also, your new avatar is cool Cool
Back to top Go down
Zombie Chick
Zombie Chick
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Least favorite Ghost Adventures Episode   Least favorite Ghost Adventures Episode I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 12:48 am

Favorite Stranger wrote:

lol Yeah I really don't remember it. xD Maybe they're going back because they didn't get what they wanted? Eh, who knows, the GAC is a bunch of weird people.

and that is what makes them so fucking awesome. <3 all 4 of them! [Yes, I counted Billy]

ThePineappleHunter wrote:
i think they're gonna try and give it a second chance. i believe that's the only location where they said they couldn't confirm from their evidence that it was haunted or not

It's good to give places a second chance, you can't always capture everything at once. I mean, if it's residual, then maybe...but if it's the kind that does what it wants, when it wants then well...they are stubborn and deserve a second looking at. Razz

ThePineappleHunter wrote:
also, your new avatar is cool Cool

Well thank you, I made it for him today. :D
Back to top Go down
https://jagaf.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Least favorite Ghost Adventures Episode   Least favorite Ghost Adventures Episode I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Least favorite Ghost Adventures Episode

View previous topic View next topic Back to top